Monday, October 21, 2013

NaNoWriMo

or, National Novel Writing Month.

This is a contest held every November. The challenge is to write 50,000 words of a novel between November 1st through November 30.
The prize?  Pride.

I think I'm going to give it a shot.  Guess what I'm going to write. Go ahead....guess.

Yup! Fate War 2! I knew there was a reason I had been procrastinating. Because you can't start mid novel.

So starting Nov. 1 . You will see a new gadget on the side bar. It will show my word count. I'm going to need lots of encouragement. I'll basically be in a cave for a month. We even had a family meeting to discuss if this is something feasible. The kids are going to have to do without a mom for a month.

So check back during the month to see how I'm doing. If I win, FW2 will be halfway done and one step closer to your Kindle.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment